I'm struggling to find my focus. My attention is drawn in many directions and my energy is waning.
- My FIL has stage 4 Parkinson's.
- My MIL has stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
- she moved in with us a few weeks ago
- she has weekly dr/chemo visits
- she makes little effort to do for herself, even when feeling better and can
- Their house has to be renovated and sold.
- My cousin, raised as a brother, suddenly died last week and the loss is devastating.
Life is overwhelming. I know that going to the gym will help. Time. I know that blogging would help clear my head and refocus. Time. How do you take care of yourself? How do you find time to do all that needs to be done personally and professionally? There are only so many hours in the day.